|Mary's 10 minute Trout|
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: 1 person
8 oz of Steelhead Trout
Ground Red Pepper
1/2 Lemon (cut 2 slices, save the rest for squeezing)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400.
2. Cut a sheet of aluminum foil about 9x12 or so. Fold the foil in half, then fold the sides towards the center about one inch, creating a makeshift square pan. *A store bought version or use any small baking sheet is equally useful.
3. In a small bowl, mix dill, chopped parsley, paprica, ground red pepper, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
4. Brush olive oil in the center of your pan. Spread 1/2 the spice mixture in the pan and then place trout on top. Brush olive oil over the trout and spread the remaining spice mixture over the entire trout. Take your two slices of lemon and place on top of trout and then squeeze the remaining lemon on the trout.
5. Bake trout in heated oven or toaster oven for 10 minutes
6. Remove trout from foil and plate the trout. Serve with fresh vegetables.