|Roasted Garlic in Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
5-6 whole heads of garlic
1 cup olive oil (divided)
1. Preheat oven at 350.
2. With a sharp knife, cut the heads off the garlic. You will see an exposed bottom of the clove.
3. In a heatproof pan, line with aluminum foil.
4. Spread olive oil on foil.
5. Place garlic heads on foil.
6. Make a tent by picking up the corners of the foil and covering your garlic heads.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes until soft.
8. Remove from oven and let cool.
9. Remove the skins from garlic.
10. Chop your garlic in a food processor or chopper until fine.
11. Take roasted chopped garlic and place in glass container.
12. Add the remaining olive oil in the glass container.
13. Cover and refrigerate.