Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 4 people
3-4 medium size Roma Tomatoes
6 oz fresh Mozzarella
About 5 medium sized fresh Basil Leaves
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp roasted garlic in olive oil or 2 cloves chopped garlic
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Slice the tomatoes and the mozzarella cheese in about ¼ - ½ inch pieces.
2. Arrange on a dish by alternating mozzarella and tomatoes slices.
3. Take the basil leaves and layer them on top of each other on a cutting board and roll them. Cut them into thin slices.
4. Sprinkle basil leaves over the tomatoes and mozzarella
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Drizzle the roasted garlic oil over the dish.
7. Drizzle olive oil over the dish