|Penne Pasta With Tomatoes, Basil, and Pine Nuts|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 4-5 people
1 lb penne pasta
4-5 roma tomatoes
Bunch of fresh basil
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese+10-12 long slivers of parmesan cheese
1 tbsp roasted or crushed garlic
2 g pack of pine nuts (lightly toasted)
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Bring a lage pot of salted water to a full boil. Add pasta. Stir.
2. Cube your roma tomatoes and cut your basil in slivers.
3. In a large bowl, mix cubed roma tomatoes, slivers of basil, toasted pine nuts, and extra virgin olive oil. Mix well.
4. Test pasta for its readiness. Drain and return to original pot. Add 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese. Stir.
5. In a large pasta bowl, add pasta. Then add the tomato and basil mixture on top. Finish dish with topping slivers of parmesan cheese.